Welcome to the Complete Group. A complete West Australian success story.
Our journey began two decades ago with big ideas and a small Malaga premises.
Today, we’re the largest, privately owned company in our sector in WA, having established our name in portables (toilet and building hire) before moving into providing total site service solutions (accommodation, offices, etc.) and haulage.
As our services expanded, so did our branches. Today, you’ll find Complete Group branches in the Perth Metro area, Vasse in the Southwest and in Port Hedland and Derby in the Northwest. From these bases, we provide a market leading, innovative, hands-on service right across Australia.
We are Safeman
From day one, we’ve been committed to complete safety. It’s why we consider obtaining our Quality Management System certifications as one of our biggest achievements and proudly hold both AS/NZS ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems and AS/NZS 4801: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. You can read more about our safety commitments below.
Completely powered by people
Many of the passionate people who helped us thrive in those early days are still here today, resulting in a dedicated team full of deep-seated experience and fresh, modern thinking.
We strive to employ locals; men and women who like us, know our state and what makes each industry tick. We also give generously to the community and local charities, including the Breast Cancer Foundation of WA, the Lions Club, Telethon and sporting teams such as the West Coast Eagles and Perth Thunder.
It is our core values that make us a leader in our field. These values are reflected in the delivery of our work through every member of our staff and extended team.
Safety and the Environment | Overriding commitment to working safely, taking care of each other and preserving the environment.
Integrity and Ethical Behaviour | Being honest, reliable and professional in all we do.
Cooperation and Teamwork | Working together effectively with all stakeholders to deliver superior outcomes.
Value creation and client relationships | Clear focus on creating shareholder value and exceeding client expectations.
Our people are our advantage | Investing in individual development and providing recognition, encouragement and direction through positive leadership.
Innovation | To provide innovative solution to our clients at all times.
Safety and Quality
At the Complete Group safety is our number one priority in everything we do, from design and production of our products, transportation, settlement, through to maintenance. We believe that instilling a ZERO TOLERANCE to injuries and inferior workmanship ensures we achieve the very best, quality product every, single time.
We are proud to boast that through our stringent safety and quality processes we are now Health & Safety and Quality assured. Which recognises our hard work through an independant body, which demonstrates our commitment to both our staff and clients.
Health and Safety | Complete Portables operates a Health and Safety Management System which complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001. This registration covers the Occupational Health & Safety Management System for the manufacturing, installation, hiring and sales of portable amenities to the construction and resource industries and for commercial events.
Quality | Complete Portables operates a Health and Safety Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. This registration covers the Occupational Health & Safety Management System for the manufacturing, installation, hiring and sales of portable amenities to the construction and resource industries and for commercial events.
Complete Portables is proactive in reducing our impact on the Environment in which we all live and the resources we share.
As part of our ongoing effort to reduce the impact of both our company and customers we service, a number of environmental initiatives have been implemented. As we continue to review and improve on these, we are also constantly looking for new and innovative ways to continue to reduce, reuse and recycle.
Our Environmental programs include;
- We ‘harvest’ rain water from our Malaga depot for use in cleaning of and filling our portable toilets
- Introduction and continued roll out of Solar lighting in our fleet of Event toilets
- Maintaining a ‘young’ fleet of vehicles ensures that the company’s emissions are at the lowest level possible
- Using recycled toilet paper when installing and servicing our construction and events toilets
- Our deodorising pouches are formaldehyde free, providing an odour free toilet while also protecting our environment
We welcome suggestion from our customers and the public in ways you feel we can continue to improve and reduce, reuse and recycle. Please provide any feedback through our ‘Contact Us’ page.
The Complete Group of companies is committed to managing its activities in an environmentally responsible manner and will pursue environmental excellence by:
- Complying with applicable legislation as a minimum and striving for best practice
- Implementing effective environmental management systems
- Planning and managing activities so as to minimise their effect on the environment while maximising resource viability
- Pursuing increasingly more efficient use of energy and materials
- Providing relevant training and support for all personnel to fulfill their environmental responsibilities
- Working effectively with local communities
- Developing innovative approaches to environmental management through scientific research and technology transfer
- Monitoring and reporting environmental performance, systems and procedures to bring about continual improvement
- Commit to the successful completion of a wide variety of Building, Construction, Engineering and Mining services
- Achieve a vision of “NO HARM” through safe and responsible work
- Conduct business ethically, honestly and with diligence at all times